My absolute favorite feature of the home we currently reside in is the backyard! I LOVE this backyard, for a number of reasons...
1. Plenty of space for my munchkins to burn off energy!
2. fully fenced in so its a private haven where I can lay out a towel in the summer and peacefully sunbathe.
3. Perfect for gardening, this past growing season I grew 3 different types of tomatoes and Serrano peppers! I made some rather yummy Pico De Gallo!
4. The mature landscaping, we are surrounded by trees, big trees! We live in an older neighborhood, which means most of my plants and trees have been here for awhile!
5. Exploring, it seems like there is always something new for my kids to explore and ask questions about!
Now that fall has officially come and the leaves have turned colors my munchkins are fascinated by everything "changing" (as Jack phrased it)! We spent an afternoon exploring all the different leaves and how the plants were changing and preparing for winter. It was a wonderful time of learning and I love being able to experience life through their eyes! In the words of my almost 4 year old, it's "AHHHMAZING"!
Categories: Home Life